Monday 3 March 2014

Philips Home Product Catalogue Summer Edition 1969

Now this was a bonus find I came across the other day and to me this is literally gold as it now allows me to actually date some of the sets I own.
One of my recent finds which was the 23" Panorama Consolette 521 I thought was quite an early F2ZN chassis but it appears not to be the case.
I also have the 17" Florida Sheerline Portable, 21" Narvik Consolette 534, 19" Luxembourg Table Model 500 and the 19" Compact Portable 532.
It would be great to have every set pictured on the the front page including those nice looking consoles, and you never know what may turn up yet...
Take a look at all the radio's and stereo console's that are there as well - Very retro indeed!






1 comment:

  1. Hi there.
    I have the phillette 265u about to go on trade me :)

    ReplyDelete